Effective Date: September 18, 2018
The Site is offered and available to users who are either;
- at least 18 years of age; or,
- at least 13 years of age and accessing the Site with the participation of a parent or legal guardian who is over the age of 18.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
The Site, including, but not limited to, all information, software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photography, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof and all intellectual property associated with the foregoing (collectively, the “Content”) are the sole property of Book Selfie and are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All Content is provided as a service to users of the Site.
All trademarks, trade names, brand names, logos and images, service marks and trade dress displayed on the Site (collectively, “Marks”) are the property of Book Selfie and Book Selfie retains all rights regarding their use.
Linking to Social Media Features
The Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link to or from certain third-party websites to certain content on the Site,
Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Site,
- Cause limited portions of content on the Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
Limitation of Liability
- all claims arising from your fraud, intentional misconduct, criminal acts or gross negligence. If you cause a technical disruption of the Site or the systems transmitting the Site to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, fines, penalties, or fees (including reasonable attorney fees), arising or resulting from that disruption.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction